GST’s Technical Services apply the most recent technology solutions to help you save money, minimize disruption, and optimize performance. Through our experienced and certified professionals, you can spend less time calibrating your infrastructure, and spend more time focusing on your business strategy.
GST’s Integration Center is a climate-controlled environment with advanced networking, secure remote access, and ISO-certified procedures. Certified engineers and technicians work with logistical and technical expertise to help reduce the risk, cost, and complexity of IT integration.
GST’s strict ISO 9001 Quality Management procedures, ESD and FOD protocols, and burn-in, image-loading, and testing doctrine allow us to facilitate complex builds by leveraging our state-of-the-art facility. GST facilitates IT solutions from client computing systems, to full-enterprise racked solutions.
- Consulting & Design – developed in our Solutions Center and backed by real-world experience, we will consult and design solutions that fit your business needs.
- Implementation & Integration – our certified professionals follow industry practices and apply expert knowledge to lower your costs, avoid downtime, and reduce installation times.
- System Configuration– improves consistency and compatibility through our custom configuration expertise.
- Imaging, Asset Tagging, & Deployment – our team of professionals will simplify your deployment with our imaging, asset tagging, and deployment services.
- Support & Maintenance Response Services – our fast response time ensures you’ll have same-day service when you need it.
- Retirement & Disposition – when you are ready to retire equipment, we will help you migrate to the newest technology, dispose of older equipment and ensure that your assets are protected.
- Warranty Support & Services – GST warrants to the original purchaser of the hardware product, that the product is free from defects in materials or workmanship under normal use and service for a period of one (1) year from the date of purchase.
- Break/fix– GST will ensure you receive the support you need to maintain your network and provide maximum availability for all of your equipment. Products covered in typical break/fix service agreements include desktops, notebooks, servers, and printers.
GST has worked with numerous clients across multiple industries to provide IT and AV solutions. You can read about GST's methodology to helping our customers with their business requirements and the GST solutions provided.