Job Title: Project Manager
Golden Star Technology, Inc. is a leading provider of information technology and audiovisual solutions and services for small to midsize businesses, commercial enterprises, governmental agencies, public sector entities, and educational institutions. We offer custom tailored audiovisual, client computing, security, cloud, data center, networking, and mobility solutions to help our clients stay ahead of changing demands and achieve better business results. We also provide consultative solutions, business intelligence, logistics and integration services, and order and inventory management—all enabled by GST’s investment in a world-class IT platform. With our scaled supply-chain efficiencies, inventory management, and extensive financing options, GST helps our customers grow their business to its fullest potential.
Due to our continued business growth and the increased demand for our IT and AV services, our company seeks the professional services of a Project Manager to coordinate IT and AV projects according to carefully planned schedules and deadlines, resources, and budget constraints. The Project Manager will serve as the liaison between the stakeholders and our Project Management Team to ensure projects are completed on time and within the agreed upon budgets. The hired individual will be responsible for the following duties:
• Consult with clients to identify the requirements for their IT or AV project;
• Develop project plans for the entire project life cycle including project objectives, technologies, systems, information specifications, schedules, funding, and staffing;
• Serve as the primary point of contact with management and technical personnel on projects;
• Hold project status meetings to track and report projects’ progress and any issues that arise;
• Measure project cost against the clients’ budget and keep cost reports up to date;
• Design and implement IT architecture and interfaces in our clients’ offices;
• Test IT and AV systems to validate functionality and usability;
• Perform quality check and assurance, as well as ongoing performance tuning, system upgrades, and resource optimization of installed systems;
• Keep abreast of developments in IT and AV information technology
• Master’s degree in information systems and technology, computer science, or related;
• 2 years of experience as a project manager;
• Proficient in Microsoft Project, and ERP software;
Apply to Golden Star Technology, Inc. DBA GST, Inc. c/o Jason Wang, 12881 166th St., Cerritos, CA 90703.