Colleges and universities have recognized that faculty and students are empowered by technology that is seamlessly integrated into their teaching and learning environments. With more than 30 years’ experience, GST works hand-in-hand with administrators to assess requirements and to implement the best solutions that fits your timelines and challenges. GST partners with key vendors to provide the latest in IT and AV technologies from storage and cloud solutions to security and surveillance needs to charging carts and touch capable and wireless devices.
GST has numerous public and commercial contract vehicles to execute your requests, including CMAS, NASPO, MHEC, NCPA and PEPPM. GST is SBA certified, minority-owned and woman-owned business with extensive work experience cities and counties.See contracts at our contracts page
GST’s expertise in the higher education include:
- GST offers more than three decades of experience providing holistic, end-to-end IT and AV solutions and services
- GST is network-centric, providing the backbone needed to create a strong, reliable and secure infrastructure
- GST has a proven track record of creating success through relationship-focused customer service
- GST employs a highly experienced team of IT and AV experts with broad range of capabilities and skills
- GST supports the community through clean technology advocacy and scholarships
- GST’s headquarters is a showplace for the latest IT and AV technologies
- GST has a proven track record of creating success through relationship- and technical-focused customer service
GST has worked with numerous clients across multiple industries to provide IT and AV solutions. You can read about GST's methodology to helping our customers with their business requirements and the GST solutions provided.