Virtualization has been a game changer for many of our clients. Virtualization is one of the most strategic investments you can make to lower capital and operating expenses. With virtualization based solutions, you can ensure higher availability and business continuity options.
Based on recent surveys conducted by Microsoft, current concerns for businesses include:
- How to control capital expenditures (CapEx) and make operational expenditures (OpEx) more predictable
- How to create more business value by providing services faster yet cheaper
- How to make their business more “Green” while avoiding higher costs
- How to ensure security, safeguard privacy, and meet compliance regulations and standards
Benefits of Virtualization
GST will virtualize your current hardware, products, and solutions to exceed your company’s goals. Three major business benefits of virtualization are lowered total costs of ownership (TCO), increased availability of data, and improved business agility. Cost is typically the most important consideration for a business to upgrade its IT infrastructure, and virtualization allows you to lower this by:
- Increasing hardware utilization to ensure more efficient use of resources through server consolidation.
- Reducing power consumption and use of space in the datacenters.
- Reducing your licensing costs and other up-front costs.
- Simplifying application and desktop life-cycle management.
- Lowering operational costs for maintenance and training.
- Availability of data and business agility.
Improve the efficiency and availability of IT resources and applications through virtualization. Start by eliminating the old “one server, one application” model and run multiple virtual machines on each physical machine. Free your IT admins from spending so much time managing servers rather than innovating. About 70% of a typical IT budget in a non-virtualized data center goes towards just maintaining the existing infrastructure, with little left for innovation.
Contact GST to learn more about how virtualization can transform your infrastructure and meet business critical requirements.