GST Infrastructure Services
Businesses rely on the high-speed secure transference of data, voice, and video to meet their demanding operational requirements. GST’s Infrastructure Services are designed to meet our client’s business demands from planning the design, to installation, and lastly to termination and certification of older equipment. Our goal is to deliver the highest performance infrastructure to boost profits for each company we represent. Whether a company has a new construction project or an expansion within an existing space, GST provides standard based copper or fiber implementations capable of carrying data, voice, video and security traffic.
- Design & Consulting – GST analyzes your IT infrastructure, helping you plan and implement a more efficient solution.
- Infrastructure Assessment – GST assesses your current infrastructure and develops a baseline using your present mode of operation, analyzes modernization and transformation options and designs an improved mode of operation.
- Fiber Installation – GST provides multimode and singlemode fiber optic cabling installation to meet your premises needs. All fiber optic cabling is installed, terminated and tested by professional and certified technicians.
- Ethernet Cabling – GST’s installation will provide performance boosting and reliability for current and future copper infrastructure needs. Our certified technicians install, test and certify cabling per ANSI / TIA / EIA standards, ensuring consistent performance for the installed infrastructure.
- Electrical Cabling Installation – C-7 Low Voltage and C-10 High Voltage Cable Installation – CA Contractor’s State License #928928