Free Server Assessment by GST Engineers
According to Gartner, approximately 30% of businesses are looking at Server Consolidation in their immediate future as a way to minimize unnecessary expenses and improve return-on-investment in their data center. Are you ready?
Why Consider Server Assessment?
- Reduced physical footprint for servers and network hardware
- Reduced operating costs (Power, cooling, server maintenance, rack space, manpower)
- Reduced software licensing costs
- Allows expediting and standardizing server provisioning
- Reduced risk of legacy system support (OS and Hardware)
- Provides opportunity to update, centralize, and standardize storage
- Provides opportunity to implement Business
- Continuity Plan and/or Disaster Recovery strategy
- Great technology for development, testing, or patching (quickly revert unwanted changes)
- Gartner – Virtualized servers may actually result in better performance (Gartner ID Number: G00153564)
How GST Can Help?
GST will provide at no-cost a full assessment of your IT environment and make recommendations.
Phase 0 – Overall Project Planning Meeting & Design
Phase 1 – Infrastructure Survey
Phase 2 – Data Analysis & Report
Phase 3 – GST Report Review & Recommendations
Email or call GST to learn more about this no cost opportunity and report.