With today’s challenges, school budgets are tighter than ever and decision makers need modern technologies with maximum value. GST can tailor end-to-end IT and AV solutions to assist students and educators with the best technological solutions at their budget. GST has extensive experience working with K-12 districts from providing the latest touch capable technology to update classrooms to offering etching and asset tagging to protect devices to rolling out deployments to meet your timelines and needs.
GST has numerous public and commercial contract vehicles to execute your requests, including E-Rate, CMAS, NASPO, MHEC, NCPA and PEPPM. GST is SBA certified, minority-owned and woman-owned business with extensive work experience cities and counties.See contracts at our contracts page
GST’s expertise in the K-12 education market include:
- GST offers more than three decades of experience providing holistic, end-to-end IT and AV solutions and services
- GST is network-centric, providing the backbone needed to create a strong, reliable and secure infrastructure
- GST has a proven track record of creating success through relationship-focused customer service
- GST employs a highly experienced team of IT and AV experts with broad range of capabilities and skills
- GST supports the community through clean technology advocacy and scholarships
- GST’s headquarters is a showplace for the latest IT and AV technologies
- GST has a proven track record of creating success through relationship- and technical-focused customer service
GST has worked with numerous clients across multiple industries to provide IT and AV solutions. You can read about GST's methodology to helping our customers with their business requirements and the GST solutions provided.