Through donations, volunteer service and internships, GST engages in outreach and volunteerism to make our communities a better place to live, work, and play.
GST Volunteer Program
The GST Volunteer Program aims to recognize and motivate GST employees to engage in outreach and volunteerism. Its objective is to support employees’ giving their time and talent to qualified non profits and non-governmental organizations.
GST Matching Program
The GST Matching Program encourages GST employees to make personal contributions to support the local community organization.
GST Community Involvement
- Cerritos Community College – GST is a board member and active with the Cerritos College Foundation. GST provides financial support, a work experience program and is a member of the Corporate Alliance Program
- Santa Ana College – GST provides a paid internship program for students that wish to pursue a career in the IT industry
- University of the West – GST provided personal computers and scholarship support for students who wish to pursue their education at University of the West
- American Red Cross Extreme Makeover Campaign – GST is an active supporter of the Riverside Chapter of the Red Cross and participant in their Extreme Makeover Campaign
- Troy High School Corporate Survivor Program – GST provides summer internships for Troy High School students participating in the Corporate Survivor Program