For over 25 years, Golden Star Technology has been a leading force in technology solutions. Our objective is to create opportunities for companies to adopt innovative solutions that serve more than simply a technical function – GST tailors its services to each individual client, meeting his or her needs in a personalized fashion. We work with FORTUNE 1000 companies, municipalities, education institutions, and the government in order to provide them with the knowledge, tools, and solutions to utilize technology for the advancement of their operations.
GST partners with clients to turn technology into instruments of profitable growth. We accomplish this by implementing the following strategies:
- Simplifying complex technologies
- Ensuring the scalability of technology solutions
- Delivering innovative solutions
- Demonstrating return on investment
- Securing a risk-free migration path to future technologies
GST’s primary interest is in providing our clients with the power to realize the maximum return on investment on their technology investments and expand the potential of their business processes. Our experienced technical professionals deliver custom-created solutions based on our core offerings of enterprise level server & storage, networking & security, audio visual solutions and product & software procurement services.
GST’s Approach to Technology Solutions & Services
GST integrates all of its resources — our professional team members, advanced business methodology, and technology — into a custom-built solution based upon proven methods of locating, quantifying, and implementing cost-savings. Using this approach, we enhance our clients’ operations via our efficient process with the ultimate goal of expanding the ROI of IT infrastructures.
Our methodology includes such milestones as:
- Working to achieve a full understanding of our clients’ strategy, infrastructure, goals, and investments.
- Identifying the integral elements for success and mapping out details of project objectives in order to meet goals.
- Assessing the present condition of operations
- Analyzing the compiled data for comparison with organizational strategy and practices.
- Defining organizational methods and tool gaps.
- Creating professional recommendations and outlining solutions.
- Delivering enhanced processes, improved tool integration, and company-wide deployment including solution Implementation, delivery of enhanced processes, improved tool integration, and company-wide deployment.